Sunday 4 August 2013

Intro

Hey.

I go by Emma, but don't call me that here. Your blog, that's your secret world of thoughts, a place where you can freely express that messed up, crazy web of thoughts in your brain and share them with people and then every once and awhile, you are not alone. In fact that happens more often than you expect. People too often believe they are alone in feeling something but oh boy, there is someone who understands completely almost 95% of the time.

Let me guess what you are thinking? She calls herself an aspiring writer, that means she thinks she can write (which I don't, I just like to write - it's a good expressive medium which right now, I feel I need. Some people have drawing others singing, dancing etc.) and you probably won't take anything I say seriously or you'll ridicule it, yeah, you know what, i'll probably change it in a few days lets just see how this goes.

So yeah, haha I'm a teenage girl blogger, surprise right? God, way to fall into the societies norm for teenage girls. Damn it. Maybe I'll surprise you by my upbeat blog style about the important things.

I'll post about travelling.

I think it is safe to say that very little will come from this little, totally free, probably pointless writing blog of mine but it's worth a try, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment